Monday, September 28, 2009

Two of the same.


Hadley channeling her inner Vera De Milo.

10 comments:

Lis said...

You are so mean. I love it.

Liz said...

Holy ponies. That is high-larious.

Katie said...

LOVE. love the whole look this girl has going on. :)

... said...

This will be shown at Hadley's court case for abuse against her mother....

Brooke said...

YOU.CRACK.ME.UP.

Laurie said...

I hate Jim Carrey but do love Hads and her super high fudgies. Presh.

Unknown said...

Or perhaps it'll be shown at her wedding....

Nicole said...

This might be the best post yet. Love it.

Jocelyn said...

how do you find pictures like this? not of hadley but of the jim carey sorts.

Jessica @ The Virtual Scrapbook said...

SO I think I saw Ryan and Hadley at Costco today...was it them? Being your blog stalker, I followed them around for ten seconds and than realized that was really really creepy. If it was you, I would have said something, but maybe that would have been even creepier. I somehow feel by telling you this here it makes it (me) less creepy. :)

-Katy E.'s friend's sister :)