This little 'hostest with the mostest' threw a bbq a few saturdays ago, and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Even with a little drizzle in the air, I loved sitting by the fire, cozied up with Hadley, making smores, and passing the time with great friends.
And Miss Jane, may have met the future Mr. Jane (Joc's bananas adorable nephew). It was love at first sight for these two (okay, so it took Hads a couple snacks and an hour or so to warm up), but after that she was smitten.
Hadley & Justin sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. My gal is no prude on a first date.
7 comments:
Joc is trendy wendy! Love Hads future...so jealouse of those dimples.
loved having you for our cozy little shindig. loved that you had your cozy northface puffer and fancy boots.. always on trend. loved the budding romance between J + H. Darling! Oh, and Hadley must be taking after me on first dates... just ask Bennett... and look where it landed me... married.!
my goodness if that is not a Brown I don't know what is. I think he's Colins but looks just like Ryan.
at least she didn't flash him...
and they are adorable. (PS i love that you are now using "bananas" - i'm assuming you stole it from R.Zoe?) :)
I die (another RZoe homage) over the fudgies!!!! And why isn't she going all Girls Gone Wild on him?
Adorable, and might I just say I LOVE the fudgies. Remember when you were worried that she might not get any hair?
Love this... So cute! How much fun too!
Post a Comment