I love what a preposterous question she thinks this was.
It's when I ask her 'whether we'll like the new baby better than her'...and no, we are not having a boy...I think I caused a little confusion and some false excitment. Sorry Kate!
a boy!!!!!!!!! hurray! (and SO glad you found out this time... now we can start shopping LOL!)
You retard...that's just what Hadley think it is. We have NO idea what we are having!
Well maybe Hads is right! Find out just to confirm!
Find out for gods sake! Your audience can't take the suspense
I've watched it 4 times and laugh every time. Ahe is very secure in her spot as most loved.
So sweet...and it is preposterous to think that you could love anyone else as much as her!
WAIT! Are you waiting to find out what you are having?????NOOOOOOO, don't do it. Steph is waiting too. So annoying. ;)
I love how confident she is about you not loving the baby more than her. And I kind of like the ring of "baby baby"- why not just use it!:)
dang you Meg. i just hoped you were actually gonna find out this time, and that it was a cute way to tell us. boo.
Pls name your new baby Nevaless.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
a boy!!!!!!!!! hurray! (and SO glad you found out this time... now we can start shopping LOL!)
You retard...that's just what Hadley think it is. We have NO idea what we are having!
Well maybe Hads is right! Find out just to confirm!
Find out for gods sake! Your audience can't take the suspense
I've watched it 4 times and laugh every time. Ahe is very secure in her spot as most loved.
So sweet...and it is preposterous to think that you could love anyone else as much as her!
WAIT! Are you waiting to find out what you are having?????NOOOOOOO, don't do it. Steph is waiting too. So annoying. ;)
I love how confident she is about you not loving the baby more than her. And I kind of like the ring of "baby baby"- why not just use it!:)
dang you Meg. i just hoped you were actually gonna find out this time, and that it was a cute way to tell us. boo.
Pls name your new baby Nevaless.
Post a Comment