Sunday, September 20, 2009

Late night McDonalds.

I remember watching 'Supersize Me', a long time ago, way before kids...and saying to Ryan, 'this is disgusting, our kids/family will NEVER eat there. How sad is it that two year olds know what McDonalds is?!' Oh if I had a dollar for evertime I said I would NEVER do something pre-kids... Hadley's college would be paid for. She could even go to one of those fancy catholic colleges. Let's just say, everything you ever thought or knew changes when these little people come...for better or for worse. And do know, every single time she sees the golden arches and says "I want french fries Mama, but I don't want you to eat them all."

9 comments:

Lis said...

Did Mama to be have a hankering? ;-)

Laurie said...

lolol! I love her little gruff voice, and why isn't she saying "I want a Happy Meal Mama"? The boys worship the HM even tho they kinda hate all the food. It's all about the toys (and maybe the french fries, you are right about that Hads)

Unknown said...

She is so precious! Love this girl.

Jocelyn said...

love your kiddo in her jammies. she was really great at my house on saturday night. loved watching her and justin be pals. i can totally see why you are excited to watch her be a big sis.
p.s. loved LOVED loved her piggies + her side swoopy bangs.

Heidi Bruch said...

I.LOVE.HER. Too cute.

fiona westover said...

that voice!

katy said...

I totally agree with you...I said I'd never do a gazillion things or let my kids act a certain way pre-kids...what a loser I was to think I knew anything about raising children. McD's french fries are addicting and I totally don't blame Hads for wanting them. She is adorable Meg!!

Meghan said...

PEACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAH megan you kill me. she is pretty stinkin cute! love her deep voice when she says french fries. )

Laurie said...

PEACHES rock. Best Sundstromism EVER. (well maybe after bundles)