Hadley woke up from her nap the other afternoon and I always let her hang out by herself for awhile after she has yelled "Mama, come dit me" because she usually needs a little time to get all of her 'shaky samness' out. This particular afternoon she was rather quiet, so I peeked in to see if she'd fallen back asleep, and indeed she had not. She had turned on her lamp, and was quietly reading some books...that's her little hand peeking out on the right (yours not hers). When she noticed me she said "Hi mama, lay on my bed, I read you a story." Oh I could eat her!
10 comments:
she is getting so big. Love the shaky sam, just like her mama (and uncle Sliv)
I was thinking the same thing B, orange juice is needed to cure those shakes. And YAY for our little reader!
those are the moments that make it all worth it. so so sweet! and such a big girl!
Wow...what a kid she is becoming! Her room is adorable!!!
OMG, you're melting my heart right now. You know I love the reader.
Wait just one minute, can your little Einstein read? And "shaky samness"? what is that? I'm sure it is something uniquely you and Hads.
Shaky Sam= child who is all shaky and cranky when they wake up, original SS was our little brother Jon. He had to have orange juice before he could face the day.
Is the whole family nuts?
Yes Fiona.
such a big girl, just love her!
Post a Comment