A few weeks ago Ms. Lily Jay Barton and her mama were in town. And these are the only stinkin' pictures I got. But at least I have proof of a fun night out with my gals, our boys, and no kid...one kid, but not mine, so it counts. This little bean is absolutely delicious, and the most content little person I've ever known. Just like her Mom & Pops. I've warned Jamie that you only get one good kid, so I'd stop with Lily. As for our family, we're banking on baby 2, maybe they will get just a touch of Ryan's personality, otherwise, we're doomed.
6 comments:
I agree with that theory: After Madeline we definitely had to go for #2.
Yep, 3rd that. Actually, I'm holding out hope that you only get one difficult kid! Praying I'm right or I'm screwed!
P.S. Your hair is really, really cute!
You'd be bored with a good kid...and you'd have nothing to blog about. Actually my 2nd is as sweet as can be and I can't get enough. I'll take the perfect kid and never blog again.
what a cutie and can't believe how much she has grown, wasn't she born like two days ago :-)
What's the baby's name?
Post a Comment