hye, hey, hey...you might want to give some background here. I don't just summarily stop by road signs and stick my tongue out without a darn good reason. Being the winning team is one very good reason - too bad you didn't get the road kill pic!!
What is a photo-moto? This sounds like fun. I heart your mom too. I don't want to be a boring mom on the playground. I wanna be just like you and your mom. And, i want Niamh to still heart me when she is an adult, too.
Jeremy and I are laughing so hard... no pun intended :) Love that she is sticking her tongue out. Makes the pic that much more great! Thanks for the laugh at your mom's expense of course!
since Megan is not answering her followers' questions: foto-moto rally is a fab party where you divide up into teams, get a list of 'photo ops'(song titles, etc) and take pictures of your team acting them out. You get bonus points if you get strangers in your photo too. Not sure exactly what Zaide was doing here, do tell!
10 comments:
hye, hey, hey...you might want to give some background here. I don't just summarily stop by road signs and stick my tongue out without a darn good reason. Being the winning team is one very good reason - too bad you didn't get the road kill pic!!
lol, you DON'T randomly stop at signs that say Cocks? Whyever not??
it needs no background B. it's just an awesome picture. ;)
Love it! We all know where your funniness comes from. Well, actually both your parents are funny people...lucky girl!
Now I'm even more bummed Pam planned the photo-moto for a Sunday. I mean, come on. I had to miss this!
now my mother would NEVER do this. she probably doesn't even know what cock means. :)
What is a photo-moto? This sounds like fun. I heart your mom too. I don't want to be a boring mom on the playground. I wanna be just like you and your mom. And, i want Niamh to still heart me when she is an adult, too.
I am dying laughing - BZ is the BEST! way too funny!
Jeremy and I are laughing so hard... no pun intended :) Love that she is sticking her tongue out. Makes the pic that much more great! Thanks for the laugh at your mom's expense of course!
since Megan is not answering her followers' questions: foto-moto rally is a fab party where you divide up into teams, get a list of 'photo ops'(song titles, etc) and take pictures of your team acting them out. You get bonus points if you get strangers in your photo too. Not sure exactly what Zaide was doing here, do tell!
Post a Comment