Monday, February 27, 2012

copy cat.

We read the same book every single night.
"That's Dangerous!"
It's the perfect book for our little man.
It talks about all the dangers around us...and why we want to avoid them.
'Playing with Fire.  That's Dangerous!'
'Putting a plastic bag over your head.  That's Dangerous!'
'Getting in the dryer.  That's Dangerous!'
Looks like this boy is smarter than I thought.
His reading comprehension is at a college level.
Bravo Carsie.
Just don't hit the 'start' button.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

HAHAHAHA. I love your family. You are DANGER ISLAND personified Mr. Carsie.

PS Please let this book be by Ricky Gervais.

Unknown said...

Well played Carsie! Now you need to read the No David! Christmas book so you can learn how to write your name in the snow by peeing. :)

Val said...

Omg! That boy is a crazy one!!!

Lis said...

I used to think maddie was the intended audience for this book. Carson has her beat by a long shot. I'm sorry.

Jocelyn said...

this is only the beginning my friend.

Laurie said...

Pia is right, Carsie definitely needs "David Gets in Trouble". In fact, he probably needs to change his name to David.

Heidi Bruch said...

I soooo need a boy. He is so deliciously naughty.

zaideafraidey said...

I dont even know where to begin....(shudder)

Sue said...

what zaide said . . . hopefully he won't follow in dominic's and Pete's antics of fingerpainting with bundles . . . that's GROSS

zaideafraidey said...

just figured it out...he is looking for presents (see Valentine blog post) that kid has a grand memory

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Megs! Left you a little present on my blog. Love you old lady.

Katie said...

um, i think maybe the book is just giving him new ideas? just a thought...