This gal loves Justin Bieber. Big time. And she has no idea why. But Cousin Lauren loves him, and that's good enough for her.
This gal also has one of the best Great Aunties of all time.
She got a little package in the mail from this Great Auntie.
The little package had in it a Justin Bieber shirt for her.
And a Justin Bieber shirt for her bitty baby.
This gal did a back flip.
And then she promptly called her cousin to gloat.
And these little beauties I found on my camera the next day...
Bitty Baby in all her Justin Bieber glory.
6 comments:
The best part of the gift is calling to gloat.
haha, I'm doing a backflip bc I am on the top of the auntie list (well, I'm really sitting in my recliner but mentally backflipping)
And that police lineup of bald babies is hilarious. Biebs t-shirt is NOT helping Bitty Baby's looks. At all.
Kids, this is the kind of reward you get when you invite Auntie Lowdie to a tea party.
LOVE this!!!
love that Aunt Lowdie and her AWESOME gift-giving.
but i agree, Bitty Baby is not being helped by the creepy t-shirt.
Once again, I want in to this family. I don't want a Bieber T but I really want and Aunt Lowdie.
XO,
Fiona Davis
Post a Comment