Pa patented this move.
The 'suicide leg squeeze.'
It literally drops a kid to their knees, and makes them weak with laughter.
They are never 'safe' when he's around.
(Jack Bauer should try it).
Looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
Ry tortures the kids nightly.
And they love it.
(oh and Pa, Happy Birthday...we love you...and please never stop harassing your grandkids.).
8 comments:
this makes everything in me smile.
too cute (and a little sadistic)
Adorable. And it makes me flex my knees!
Ugh, I can feel it now and it is painful! I do not laugh like Carsie does at all when Pa does this to me! But LOVE the look on Carson's face, pure joy!
I remember Uncle Mike doing that all the time when I was little. Funny thing is that I always complained, but for some reason I still always sat on his lap. I guess it couldn't have been that bad. I love Carson's adorable little face, he is one adorable kid!
Nothing better then torture through tickling/laughter. And Carsie is TOO BIG!
What a great shot. I adore this kind of laughter. Xxx
i'm with val...looks like i might run from pa or pee on him. but glad cars is having fun. xoxo
Post a Comment