Thursday, February 16, 2012

a little under the weather.

Someone in this house isn't feeling too well.
He/she has a little virus...and he/she is acting quite virulent.
I'll give you a hint.
It's one of my kids.
Can you guess which one?
Okay, I will give you another hint.
It's one of my kids that is not made out of plastic.
Still stumped???
Carson?
Lucky guess.
(maybe he's not really sick at all.  Maybe he's just really embarassed by his mom's finger-toes).

15 comments:

Lis said...

I was so excited when I heard he had puked the morning he came over. Thank god for Clorox wipes. Cross your finger toes that 1) he gets better fast and 2) we don't get it.

Meg said...

My mom needs to learn to keep her mouth shut;). Sorry Lis.

Meg said...

And if it makes you feel better, it was ALLLLLL over the back of my car, and then got all over me, and then I had to go to work.

A.B. said...

I'm embarrassed for him.

Typhoid Griffin has shared his daycare germs with both Ben and I. When do I get to cry and scream? And washing tylenol down with wine is ok, right? I mean... you're a nurse.

Meg said...

Tylenol and wine...NOOOOO! Vicodin and wine. That's basic nursing 101.

Laurie said...

your finger-toes give me the chills. And oh sad Carsie! He doesn't look happy at all. Glad I am not his nurse.

zaideafraidey said...

If I don't get it no one will, his prejectile vomiting went into my mouth (the things a grandma will do...) The only upside of a sick Carsie is that he lets you hold and rock him (and even though he was a hot lava pack, it was wonderful). Meg no complaining about your finger toes, if necessary you could become one of those toe painting artists.

Laurie said...

ooh My Left Foot, I love that movie. And Zaids, yuck on the puke in mouth.

Lis said...

In your mouth?! Gack!

Unknown said...

Disgusting BZ! You are a good grammy

Sarah K said...

Poor Carsie. Puke stinks. And your toes are nothing "short" of amazing.

Jocelyn said...

poor.poor baby. that last pic of- i can feel his pain. his little eyes do all the talking. the funniest part is how it appears hadley tunes him out so she can still watch her program. smart cookie.

Maria said...

this is what i have seen all week in my little Wallingford germ shack! It must be going around! I'll mail the Xanax! xxx

Maria said...

hot coco, whip cream vodka,
and xanax! it's how to end a night like this!

Val said...

At least I didn't get to experience any of the puke yesterday but I did get in plenty of cuddle time, which was pretty sweet. Poor poor Carsie, I hope he feels better soon!