He looks so proud. So naughty. So planning his next move to the top of the counter. And look at your cute little compost bin. Woodyville is getting all West Side Eco!Holla!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Auntie made Cole a stepstool for his birthday, he carried it all around the house getting to higher grounds. One day, dad sat on the stepstool and that was it's last day of life - hint, hint for Ry. Needless to say, we never replaced it. We'll come over for that tasty cake and I'll have my hubby take a seat.XOXO
9 comments:
Hide it before he gets too attached. My boys use those damn stools to get into all kinds of naughtiness!!
oh that rascal! You are right though, the stepstool IS his "density".
I see a lot of future blog posts with your boy and his step stool.
Oh! Love the "Evil Bendy" look! You're in DEEP trouble Mama!
I foresee Carsie on the step stool in a cast, you know it is just a matter of time before he climbs on that counter.
He looks so proud. So naughty. So planning his next move to the top of the counter.
And look at your cute little compost bin. Woodyville is getting all West Side Eco!Holla!
such a sporty spice.
I agree with Zaide. Concussion or broken arm in his future. :)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Auntie made Cole a stepstool for his birthday, he carried it all around the house getting to higher grounds. One day, dad sat on the stepstool and that was it's last day of life - hint, hint for Ry. Needless to say, we never replaced it. We'll come over for that tasty cake and I'll have my hubby take a seat.XOXO
Post a Comment