Tuesday, February 28, 2012

they say it's your birthday.

Had a little birthday.
And an impromptu party with these two.
The King and Queen of Spontaneity.
One of my most favorite things about them.
My second most favorite about them?
That I have known her for 25 of my 33 years.
My third most favorite thing about her?
I have a picture of her in her 20's donning see-thru pants...that she wore out...in public...on purpose. 
 I'm sure it's just because all of her black party pants were dirty.
A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
This night she wore jeans.

Cheers to 33, cheers to Ryan's 'drunken sneeze', cheers to getting in a fight with strangers over taking turns at the shuffle board table, cheers to pretzels, cheers to being as old as we are and still taking pictures at a bar like we're 21, cheers to me not having to give Sarah my doubles if I were to print these pictures off (remember that?!), cheers to best friends, cheers to crows feet and laugh lines, cheers to being home by 8pm.
Double cheers to that.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

happy birthday doll! I tried to get your mom to "scan" some baby pix of you for my blog as I've used up my supply. You can guess how that turned out.

And WHY didn't Sarah find those see-through pants and give them to you for your birthday? That would have been epic. You could have worn them with the horse's head.

Heather Conniff said...

Bravehorse, oh so fun. They have the best choc chip cookies, next time you go and aren't drinking your dessert. Happy, happy to one fabulous gal! xoxo