Tuesday, February 7, 2012

pals.







I will tell anyone who will listen (and even those that seem to have tuned me out) that I absolutely love these two at these ages.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
She is 4.5 years, he is 14 months.
They are each other's biggest fans.
He is basically her real life baby and she is basically his superhero.
And to watch their love affair unfold...
well it makes me feel like maybe I swallowed a butterfly.
A Mothra sized butterfly.

15 comments:

Lis said...

She is the best big sis. The best. I'm totally jealous. I wake up and have about 20 seconds before we start fighting over who gets to sit next to the heater in the kitchen.

Meg said...

I am giving it time Lis, I know the honeymoon is short lived. Once he can 'beat' her, this will all be a distant memory.

A.B. said...

Hads is such a good mama. Even though she has Bieber Fever. I'm letting that slide because she has the adorbs green flats.

They are precious.

zaideafraidey said...

I love, love that pic at the sink. She does take great care of her bruddy when he is not annoying her.

Laurie said...

Fred and Irene 2.0 LOVE IT.

Liz said...

Loverly Meg. Here's to hoping it only gets better!

Jocelyn said...

dying at laurie's fred and irene comment for obvious reasons:)i'm guessing val bought her the justin t-? maybe? and i will listen to you.i always do. i love how much you love this age.. and their age gap is so perfect. hads is a great caretaker- except when she decides to move onto something better:) then she drops the babes. but that just makes them tougher i suppose. love u and your babes. and you. only you would use the word mothra. hmm. wonder where your book work gets her book wormy-ness?

Laurie said...

Joc, I just KNOW that 25 years down the line we (and by we I mean you guys bc I will probably be dead) will be enjoying the exploits of Hads and Carsie, the asexual life partners. Just like their older counterparts...

But then again, the Davises seem to be the marrying kind, unlike the Longinottis...

Katie said...

LOVE these two SO much.

i need to get over there and hang out with them again. they are a blast.

and i can't believe you would buy Hads a Bieber shirt... was it a present?

Heidi Bruch said...

I'd not know-I think it will last. Sure they may fight but your whole family is so close, I just know they are destined to be bff's. They are special those two.

Val said...

these are really sweet pictures, siblings getting a long is the best and these 2 are pretty darn cute together.

Heather Conniff said...

she is SO good with him and he is totally her life sized doll, love this and them. xoxo

Katie said...

Do you think any pics exist like this of you and Kip?

yeah... me neither.

Anonymous said...

why is Hads wearing a Beaver shirt??????

katy said...

you are so lucky. how come my kids only kill each other??? grrr....