She's been taking fashion tips from Lauren obvs. And that's what you get for buying her those hiddy cowboy boot slippers. What ELSE was she supposed to wear with them?
Looks like someone is taking some fashion advice from her cousin! Miss Hadley rocks this outfit though, I love it! I'm going to love it even more if she starts insisting on picking her own outfits and dresses like this all the time:)
10 comments:
She's runway ready. Does that PJ dress have pockets? And who is "Ty" and what are you doing with a trunk full of his things? :)
It's a thug life for me
She's been taking fashion tips from Lauren obvs. And that's what you get for buying her those hiddy cowboy boot slippers. What ELSE was she supposed to wear with them?
Looks like someone is taking some fashion advice from her cousin! Miss Hadley rocks this outfit though, I love it! I'm going to love it even more if she starts insisting on picking her own outfits and dresses like this all the time:)
She doesn't want her arms to get cold. My PJs often are equally well matched Hads. Tell your mom it's okay.
I wear my baby legs on my arms all the time too Hads! She is brilliant!
Watch out Tatum Narode some is breathing down your neck!!
where did the O go on the toy chest & how's that beauty parlor going?
this is what you get for shunning Target (except for the Dale Evans slippers)
Its a far cry from her skinny jeans, UGG boots, and Northface jacket, but I love it. I have missed this gal so much.
Post a Comment