Wednesday, January 19, 2011

smart kid.

Last night he was up every hour...on the hour...starting at 11pm.  This morning he was going to be dogmeat.  But then he did this:
and this:
and this:
Good save Cars.

16 comments:

Katie said...

totally good save... hard to resist that grin!

zaideafraidey said...

and he was that cute all day long, I think you are imagining his all night shenanigans...he is a doll baby!!!

Joe and Gina said...

He has your eyes! He's adorable, love that smile!!

A.B. said...

He's adorbs. i would be at the end in the middle of the night and then he'd do something super sweet and I'd let it slide.

Graeme said...

So your baby is out all night drinking these days, too? Trouble. I thought I started young, but geez.

Val said...

I LOVE IT! I need to see this smile in person. SO SO CUTE!

Jocelyn said...

your where's waldo is the cutest. i love that he looks like u.

Katie said...

I know you say he's up all night and I believe you but whenever I see him he's just the sleepiest ball of mush.
So cute. Love his smile.

Maria said...

so cute! looks just like you.

Laurie said...

oh smiles, he's a heart-melter. Lucky Zaide and Baba.

Meghan said...

ok. he has your eyeballs for sure. and i love that u call him cars.

Laurie said...

actually, the correct way to say his name is to shriek "CARSON!!!!" at the top of your lungs. Megan knows what I am talking about :-)

Loosy said...

he is so handsome. so very, very handsome.

Sue said...

Funny how they know how to melt your heart at JUST the right time -and that timing lasts their whole lives!

Bored Housewife said...

Don't fall for it. Its a trick.

fiona westover said...

The leg pain, the veins, the jock strap, the failed inversion, the sepsis, the lovenox, the lack of sleep...all forgotton. Sucker.