Monday, January 3, 2011

never a dull moment.

I would get to posting some holiday excitement...if I could ever get any help around here.
My boys watching the Hawks...Go Hawks. 

5 comments:

Katie said...

you mean you can't do it all by yourself??? ;) and ps, is Carse EVER awake during the day?

Laurie said...

exactly, have Hads keep him awake all day, then maybe you could get some shut-eye at night! More unsupervised playdates! PS just missed you guys at the cabin, RATS.

Unknown said...

Totally missed you at the cabin! I may not get to see Cars until he is 4 at this rate! Love that Ryan is already molding him into a Hawks fan...nothing like a team that leaves you disappointed over and over to teach you about life. :)

zaideafraidey said...

oh Pia, that was a good one. At least you got to see B&B, and we loved hearing first hand of your Rowanda adventures...ziip line -yeesh!!

malia said...

those Carson cheeks are starting to look so squeezably and kissably chubby. love them.