Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a little break.

I was upstairs and I hear Hadley yelling for me.  "WHAT?!", I yell down.  "Mama, I am STARVING", she yells back.  "I will be down in a second Hads."  She continues to yell up to  me, I continue to take my time.  And then it gets quiet.  So that gets me downstairs.  And I see she's taken matters into her own hands and is making her favorite...a peanut butter and honey sandwich.  Atta girl Hads.
Then she fed Carson.  And I read my book. 

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

again. liar! i knew you had waaaaay more help then you've been telling me. you practically have a live in chef and wet nurse.

Val said...

she's practically ready to live on her own! Way to go Hads!

Laurie said...

good girl. Toast is next!

Katie said...

what a great helper!!! if only that breast feeding could actually be done by her to give you a little break... ;)

Heather Conniff said...

um, can you say a live in nanny, that's what you have, a really, really cute and non threatening Aupair.

Lis said...

She is totally helpful! Loved having her at swimming. She definitely let me know I didn't pack enough clothes for Allie (which maybe she's just used to hearing people say that b/c for once I did...I hope!) and helped me diaper her. loved it. Seriously.

Bree Soncrant said...

I laughed so hard at the second picture I literally spit water out of my mouth onto my computer. That is so funny!!

zaideafraidey said...

a girl must eat, and she is shaky Sam with no food, I don't blame her!!

Loosy said...

Little Miss Independent.

Nicole said...

So cute. We are in the same phase of Jif & honey sandwich.