Thursday, January 27, 2011

mama's boy.

This little guy loves his Mama like nobodies business.  You can tell by my tired eyes, a darkened circles...I am always the one he wants...at all hours (usually 10pm, 2am, 4am...and so on).  Truly, the minute I take him, he grabs onto my shirt and holds on for dear life...instantly.  We sleep like this too.  Funny part is, I wouldn't change it for the world.

13 comments:

Meghan said...

You look pretty Meg!! I want to meet this nugget.

malia said...

the BEST. xoxo.

Katie said...

even tired, you look so young in this pic! mommyhood agrees with you! :) and that may be the cutest dang post you've ever done...

Jocelyn said...

you and your boy. keep the posts coming so sweet. p.s. i love his dress.

Jocelyn said...

how did i not say how pretty you are? so so pretty.

zaideafraidey said...

hmmmm...boys wiggle their way into your heart too, and never lose that spot.

Anonymous said...

what is that strange dress:) you look like you should be on that stupid show, Teen Moms in this pic, are you reverse aging?

Bree Soncrant said...

I love this post.Boys are the best. Jack and I snuggle like this all the time to. Also...you look B-E-A-utiful. Didn't you just have a baby? where's your double chin? I have like 9 chins, so if you want I can let you have one of mine. Ever since the 5th grade I've been jealous of you...now I'm just down right pissed. LOL

katy said...

this is the happiest, healthiest, prettiest i have ever seen you (in person or in picture). you look beautifully radiant! i don't know what you're talking about. obviously this whole mom thing suites you perfectly.

Laurie said...

I dunno you look like Jamie Brakken in this pic, TOO skinny. Eat a sandwich and some Twizzlers. Love his dress btw. And boys are great, little Tony totes loved his mama...until he discovered tools and cars. Then it was all over.

Shawna said...

You do look pretty darn radiant, my friend. Carson is quite the guy, and there truly is nothing like a mama's boy....although I wouldn't know any different. :)

Heidi Bruch said...

A snuggled...a man after my heart. This is the sweetest pic ever. Such a keeper. Maybe we'll get a boy some day...xoxo

Val said...

There is seriously something about boys, they wiggle their way into their mama's hearts!