Wednesday, January 26, 2011

poor hawks.

Last, last Sunday we had ourselves a little Seahawks party.  I really thought they were going to go all the way.  But I know nothing about football...guess I proved that with my prediction.  We managed to have fun anyway, and quite honestly, the worse they did, the better time we had.  Let's just say there was a lot of drinking involved, because really, there was no other way to watch that game.
Cars representing with his homemade hat from JB.  That girl never sits still.
The cupcakes I made that noone ate.
Getting in the spirit...with a spirit (ha.).
I always tell Ryan, 'you really screwed up by not marrying Heather'.  Oh well, jokes on him.
Pat is on some heinous diet and can only eat fruit and bacon (or something like that)...this was pretty much his scowl the entire game.
Besties.
Round 2 of plastic inflatable ugly beer hat.
Hadley LOVES Sarah and always talks about how fancy she is.  She is quite fancy.
And now we're starting to have some fun...
Whomever lasted the longest while 'planking' got to dole out shots and jalapeno poppers to the others.  Ryan won, but my Pops was a close second (55 years old people!).  He lost it when Ryan exclaimed "THIS IS HOW I SLEEP PEOPLE."
 
Sarah after her jalapeno popper.  I didn't take the seeds out.
Carson, after his jalapeno popper.

6 comments:

Katie said...

looks like quite the shindig! and i love how Ryan won the plank contest - such a good trash-talker, that one! thank god he didn't marry Heather! :)

Laurie said...

not sure which hat is better, the striped or the inflatable. Looks like a fun party, and I'm thinking that last pic of Cars was after he got HIS jalapeno popper. PS I've never seen anyone's eyes bug out like Sarah's -- except in a cartoon!

fiona westover said...

Jesus, Meg! I can't believe how far your sectional overlaps your sliding door. You need to replace that thing.
(You owe me $20 for this comment.)
I'm seriously appalled.

Anonymous said...

I am scarred for life from the poppers and the tequilla and the 800 doughnuts I had to eat to get the fire out of my mouth....good party Meg, as always!

Lis said...

I know, totally crazy that sectional. Just kidding. So comfy. Sell to us. :-)

Looks like a fun party!

Jocelyn said...

i was bummed we couldn't make it. boo hoo. my little party had no cute cupcakes and you KNOW i would have eaten one. little boy in his hat is so cute:) and i do sit still. i just woke up from a nap. so there.