I will not lie...mine are just starting to nap at the same time...and now Hayds is thinking about not napping. Ugh! Is he really that good with the paci. I took tips from the nicu and swaddled that sucker in so tight and it still fell out a lot. Go cars!
I hardly recognize that boy of yours, he looks SO big. He grew a lot since last week, I need to see him asap! Love the little sleepers. p.s.- Carson looks like Ryan in this picture!
7 comments:
you told me they never slept at the same time. liar.
aw, so cute napping together. Tie, indeed!
such a liar....
I will not lie...mine are just starting to nap at the same time...and now Hayds is thinking about not napping. Ugh! Is he really that good with the paci. I took tips from the nicu and swaddled that sucker in so tight and it still fell out a lot. Go cars!
OK, it's just crazy how much they look like each other! So which is your favorite when their not sleeping :)
I hardly recognize that boy of yours, he looks SO big. He grew a lot since last week, I need to see him asap! Love the little sleepers.
p.s.- Carson looks like Ryan in this picture!
i just adore the sleeping together picture. heart melter!
Post a Comment