I love Ryan more everytime I see him with Hadley. He really is a great guy- he has a heart of gold. he's such your best friend and he's making his new role as "daddy" look soooo easy. Now if we could just get him off that damn bike.
he def. needs to stop biking, bc he has to keep the fam. jewels in working order to produce baby bro or sis. And unless he has one of those queer split bike seats, he could be in big trubs ;-0
She probably did have pins and fins diapers, but Ry didn't want to let on he knew...that way when I took her from him, I would discover it and have to change her. He's very tricky that boy.
Let's give the boy the benefit of the doubt and pretend he's helping her stand...maybe? OK, he's trying to pass dippy duty to Megaloo. Sorry Ry, P&F forever!
Joc, I was waiting for you to ask:). So, when my mom and her sibs were little Mimi used to drop them off at the Northshore pool...ALL DAY! Well, B was only like 5 or 6 and had pooped her swimsuit. But was too embarassed to tell anyone, so she swam all day with a bundle (aka poop) in her little spandex swimsuit. I can't remember if Pins and Fins was the name of the pool then or what. Anyway, the story still makes me die laughing. The picture of this chubby little red cheeked ragamuffin 6yr old with a hard little turd formed in her swimmy suit...just makes me cry!
yes it was Pins & Fins (cuz there was a bowling alley next door). And don't feel TOO sad, the real story is she just didn't want to get out of the pool to poop cuz she was having too much fun. And it is a priceless picture, little Beezie in her blue nylon speedo swimsuit...
i love the matching hair lines between dad and daughter. and nothing is funnier than the pins and fins story....a bundle in a swimsuit would make anyone laugh.
or at church and smelling the offensive "bundle" and praying for the altsheimer old man sitting next to you for messing his pants...and discovering you are the one with the bundles - that Michelle spends way too much time in church.
15 comments:
truly, no offense to ry - but why is he holding her like she has pins & fins diapers???
lol. Her leggies are starting to get a wittle bit chubby! yeah!
I love Ryan more everytime I see him with Hadley. He really is a great guy- he has a heart of gold. he's such your best friend and he's making his new role as "daddy" look soooo easy. Now if we could just get him off that damn bike.
he def. needs to stop biking, bc he has to keep the fam. jewels in working order to produce baby bro or sis. And unless he has one of those queer split bike seats, he could be in big trubs ;-0
She probably did have pins and fins diapers, but Ry didn't want to let on he knew...that way when I took her from him, I would discover it and have to change her. He's very tricky that boy.
Let's give the boy the benefit of the doubt and pretend he's helping her stand...maybe? OK, he's trying to pass dippy duty to Megaloo. Sorry Ry, P&F forever!
pins & fins??? I have no clue! I'm trying to use the context clues I have before me but just figure it out. Help.
Joc, I was waiting for you to ask:). So, when my mom and her sibs were little Mimi used to drop them off at the Northshore pool...ALL DAY! Well, B was only like 5 or 6 and had pooped her swimsuit. But was too embarassed to tell anyone, so she swam all day with a bundle (aka poop) in her little spandex swimsuit. I can't remember if Pins and Fins was the name of the pool then or what. Anyway, the story still makes me die laughing. The picture of this chubby little red cheeked ragamuffin 6yr old with a hard little turd formed in her swimmy suit...just makes me cry!
yes it was Pins & Fins (cuz there was a bowling alley next door). And don't feel TOO sad, the real story is she just didn't want to get out of the pool to poop cuz she was having too much fun. And it is a priceless picture, little Beezie in her blue nylon speedo swimsuit...
and we'll have to add "pins n fins diapers" to the family dictionary
i love the matching hair lines between dad and daughter. and nothing is funnier than the pins and fins story....a bundle in a swimsuit would make anyone laugh.
A bundle anywhere should make everyone laugh...except of course if it's on the bottom of one's shoe.
to get the location straight - Pins and Fins was in Kenmore next to the bowling alley (at the rear of the lot) -
or if it's a "bloody bundle" in class that gets you kicked out... you poor traumitized child!
or at church and smelling the offensive "bundle" and praying for the altsheimer old man sitting next to you for messing his pants...and discovering you are the one with the bundles - that Michelle spends way too much time in church.
Post a Comment