Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No Worries.

We had SO much fun on Grammy and Grampy's boat. Sorry about that sun Hads.
"So when does the Booze Cruise start?"
Oh, looks like it started without you Hadley.
"Wow, you're so smart...and beautiful."
Wouldn't be a party without Mallory.
Cheese!
Hadley feeling so cool hanging out with the girls.
"Geeze Grams, that's a lot of words."
Since we did go crabbing, Hadley was dressed for the occasion.
Hey kid, where's your life-vest?

8 comments:

Laurie said...

what's with the Britney Spears child endangerment imitation. Get that girl a life Jacket!!!! The Prentice yacht looks lovely and obs. you all had a swell time.

heather said...

Hads - we had so much fun with you on the boat, you are just too darn cute. Love you Megs!

Sue said...

ok - hanging out with a bunch of sots, no life jacket - WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU??? I will keep the list of rehabs close by for you

Laurie said...

I'm sure it is all Ry's fault, he's the Republican after all

Val said...

Oh no, has nothing to do with being a Republican... Lauren doesn't step within feet of the dock without hers on... it has to do with having a neurotic vs. non-neurotic mom!

Hope said...

Meg - I love these pics! Hope use to have that same outfit and I loved it!

Unknown said...

Just know that when you take her to visit the Lund compound, Hads has to wear a lifejacket until she can swim to the willow tree and back by herself...a tall order!

Brittany said...

HI! It's Brittany, your baby is so adorable, Justin's future wife!! She looks exactly like you it's amazing. Hopefully I will get to meet the two of you some day! Who is that blonde in the picture. I know her from somewhere... just not sure where... Volleyball, Kirkland, School, common friends not sure.
Brittany