Don't you just want to spoon her? Val, just wanted to make your heart race a little with all the blankets. What can I say...I like to live on the edge. She looks SO much like a Davis is this picture!
God- I just want to crawl into that crib with her and squeeze the living hell out of her- so freaking cute and so loveable- how do you ever take your hands off of her?
Trust me Joc, everytime I'm holding her I feel like I'm going to break a tooth because I'm grinding my teeth so hard. I just want to eat her. Go ahead Auntie Laur, tell me I sound like a cannibal.
Shoot Megs, I always thought that the gritting came from the Longinotti side, clearly our mothers are really to blame. By the way, November cannot come soon enough! I can't wait to see all my precious cousins (big and little)!
Megs, you do remind me (and Joc too lol with her baby porn) of Cara's and my FAVE news story while we were on the London (poop) trip. That would be the German Cannibal story. The man was on trial for killing/eating this guy he met on CANNIBAL internet site, the victim's big fantasy was to be killed and eaten. Oops did I get a little off topic here ;-0 Really, Auntie Lowdie is just a wittle cwazy, not creepy.
You are cweepy and cwazy...and I'm sure at the bottom of that news story on the ticker tape was the story of a homeless American hag in Harrods who'd defecated herself and bought running shoes on a stolen credit card.
one more creepy Cannibalistic story. Guy bought a bbq at some auction, gets it home and opens it and there's a human leg inside! Turns out the seller had kept his amputated leg 'for religious reasons' (some religion I do NOT want to belong to) and stored in the bbq. He's going over to retrieve his leg. The moral: don't let your mother go to any garage sales without me there to check out the innards of any purchases.
See, religious people are weird! And you don't need to be so worried about the garage sales anymore. She's addicted to Craigs-list now, and most definitely is going to end up with her leg in someone's BBQ if she keeps buying stuff in Kent and Bonney Lake.
oh lord, I am meeting a guy from Craigslist on Saturday! To see if I want to do some knitting for him. I'm scared (family fear #897: meeting people from Craigslist), but I'm making Susan and Pam (b/c she is young and strong) go with me. And your mom lived in Kent for a while so she can prolly handle these people (but ask her about her hideous renter in Frontier Village and how she made me pretend to be some sort of official person to get her to move out!) XXX
funny how some really precious pictures of Hads turns into cannibal stories and craigs list adventures. You know they advertise sex services on CL (I heard this on the radio) so I hope "knitting" isn't some kind of kinky sex talk.
18 comments:
we love the cozy blanket look!
Gramma Shirley Jr for sure!
God- I just want to crawl into that crib with her and squeeze the living hell out of her- so freaking cute and so loveable- how do you ever take your hands off of her?
Joc, you sound a wittle bit stalkerish/internet porn in your post. kidding!
Trust me Joc, everytime I'm holding her I feel like I'm going to break a tooth because I'm grinding my teeth so hard. I just want to eat her. Go ahead Auntie Laur, tell me I sound like a cannibal.
Shoot Megs, I always thought that the gritting came from the Longinotti side, clearly our mothers are really to blame. By the way, November cannot come soon enough! I can't wait to see all my precious cousins (big and little)!
what kind of porn are you looking at..obviously the kind where someone squeezes the living hell out of you! Ha.
:). LOL.
Megs, you do remind me (and Joc too lol with her baby porn) of Cara's and my FAVE news story while we were on the London (poop) trip. That would be the German Cannibal story. The man was on trial for killing/eating this guy he met on CANNIBAL internet site, the victim's big fantasy was to be killed and eaten. Oops did I get a little off topic here ;-0 Really, Auntie Lowdie is just a wittle cwazy, not creepy.
You are cweepy and cwazy...and I'm sure at the bottom of that news story on the ticker tape was the story of a homeless American hag in Harrods who'd defecated herself and bought running shoes on a stolen credit card.
Not only is your blog entertaining to me, but these comments are entertaining too. Funny fam you have!
lol, you may be right about that. Somewhere in England, people are watching 'Poop Stories' and laughing their asses off at the stupid American.
one more creepy Cannibalistic story. Guy bought a bbq at some auction, gets it home and opens it and there's a human leg inside! Turns out the seller had kept his amputated leg 'for religious reasons' (some religion I do NOT want to belong to) and stored in the bbq. He's going over to retrieve his leg. The moral: don't let your mother go to any garage sales without me there to check out the innards of any purchases.
See, religious people are weird! And you don't need to be so worried about the garage sales anymore. She's addicted to Craigs-list now, and most definitely is going to end up with her leg in someone's BBQ if she keeps buying stuff in Kent and Bonney Lake.
oh lord, I am meeting a guy from Craigslist on Saturday! To see if I want to do some knitting for him. I'm scared (family fear #897: meeting people from Craigslist), but I'm making Susan and Pam (b/c she is young and strong) go with me. And your mom lived in Kent for a while so she can prolly handle these people (but ask her about her hideous renter in Frontier Village and how she made me pretend to be some sort of official person to get her to move out!) XXX
funny how some really precious pictures of Hads turns into cannibal stories and craigs list adventures. You know they advertise sex services on CL (I heard this on the radio) so I hope "knitting" isn't some kind of kinky sex talk.
I wouldn't know about sex on CL, anonymous, but I hear you have turned into a Craigslist 'ho, so you tell me.
LOL! Laurie you are fuck#*g hilarious! Milk almost came out of my nose on that one.
Post a Comment