Thursday, September 13, 2007

Red Rover, Red Rover, Roll Hadley right over.

All right kiddo, let's practice some rolling.
Not posing...rolling.
Come on! Don't make me lie to your Doctor and say you do this all the time.
Victory, victory, that's our cry...V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

7 comments:

Stephen and Melanie said...

Man, she's getting big! She looks so sweet... I bet she isn't though sometimes... I hope you guys are well. Miss you and work... funny isn't it. Love, Mel

Lis said...

I am jealous! What a cutie!

Laurie said...

so cute! Maybe Zaide can come over and teach her the Canyon Park Fight Song and that will get her rolling

Sue said...

you starter parents kill me! hobble that girl!

Meg said...

Sue...LOL!

Jocelyn said...

Lis is jelly doughnut.. that's funny. Loving that Lis is really getting into this blogging! Good job!
Um.. what I do love most are reading your little lines- where do you come up with this stuff. This is why you crack me up.

Laurie said...

She IS hobbled, look at that Sweetpea bag she's wearing. (Which I love btw, nothing cuter than baby in sack)