Thursday, September 20, 2007

The good ole' days.

I have been going through all Hadley's old photos and came across some that I had to share. And we thought she was so cute...a parents love can be blind.

Edward Scissorhands! This was after her very first night, still in the hospital. Probably should have used those little mitten things. But it was quick recovery, and there's not even a mark from when I dropped the camera on her face. If you saw this on the streets of New York, she would definitely be shooed away with a broom. But she would be among the cutest of the rats.
Lootie must have been saying some pretty funny stuff. Or Hads is smelling Pam's milk and thinking about the feast she could have.
Looking like the little kid from the Christmas Story. We surely didn't want her to be cold on her two mile trip home from the hospital in the middle of March.
I'm not even sure what species you would call this.

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jeeze- could you post anymore anit-cute pics? You did this on purpose. Yeah, Yeah.. we get it.
But I still think the shot of her the day after she was born (w/all the scratches) is adorable and so telling because she is the MOST adorable gal. AND I happen to like rats

Jocelyn said...

i meant to say anti-cute

Laurie said...

ET Phone Home. and she was cute, even if a tad skinny-minnie.

Kasie M. said...

Hads was once so teeny. Can you believe these were taken 6 months ago?

Val said...

Oh, I love those pics. She has always been so darling :)

Lis said...

I think the Hadley looks SO cute in those pics.

Lis said...

I meant THAT Hadley

Laurie said...

and I love the Christmas Story picture!

Sue said...

wait til you have your second one megs - then you wil REALLY see what a dork you were with Hads!

Unknown said...

Can "Christmas Story" Hads be your Christmas card photo please? It's just too priceless Megalina!

Meg said...

Trust me, I already know what a dork I was/am with Hads. Poor baby #2 will get nothing...because I probably won't even love them...KIDDING!

Laurie said...

and will only give the a dime for allowance after treating them like Cinderella. BTW I think the ET pic ought to be your holiday card lol. The big feet, the long skinny legs, the Brittney kiki pose....

heather said...

The snowsuit in March is absolutely hilarious!

Anonymous said...

kiki, there's another one!

Anonymous said...

ok that did it I justcum for her looking at herpussy