this is the best little photo entry ever. rudy and hads---bro and sis. and the outfit the best ever. i think its time for hads to make a little flight to DC!
Okay- there are so many posts today, i can hardly keep up! I love how they both play with their toys the same. I bet Rudy felt very included her.You'll have to show him the blog. I've been showing Hadley's blog to Lauren and she gets very excited and says Ha Ha Ha (her name for Hadley). She loooooooooves her cousin!
4 comments:
where's Kate the quadraplegic cat? I wanna see Hads (NOT Rudy) playing with her little handicapped toy
this is the best little photo entry ever. rudy and hads---bro and sis. and the outfit the best ever. i think its time for hads to make a little flight to DC!
Cute blankie underneath! Can't wait for our visit tomorrow
Okay- there are so many posts today, i can hardly keep up! I love how they both play with their toys the same. I bet Rudy felt very included her.You'll have to show him the blog. I've been showing Hadley's blog to Lauren and she gets very excited and says Ha Ha Ha (her name for Hadley). She loooooooooves her cousin!
Post a Comment