Sorry Meg - Sensitive Sally just looked over my shoulder and is filing a complaint because shes offended because she feels you were making fun of her Great Aunt Chinny's large frame. Ok - just kidding. . .love the chins Hads. Remember - it was just yesterday people were making fun of your mom because she wasn't feeding you enough. . .
6 comments:
is this Rosie O'Donnell's blog? did I get there by mistake. Love those little fat cheekies!!!
so cute, Meg - your comments kill me! SO Funny!!
Sorry Meg - Sensitive Sally just looked over my shoulder and is filing a complaint because shes offended because she feels you were making fun of her Great Aunt Chinny's large frame. Ok - just kidding. . .love the chins Hads. Remember - it was just yesterday people were making fun of your mom because she wasn't feeding you enough. . .
thnak god for botsies!
she is so cute and healthy! I can related to big cheeks! So I love em
She's sooooo cute. I love her cheeks, I just want to kiss them right now!
Post a Comment