Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mom and Me.

Hads and I after a run. Who would ever know that this pic was taken in August?!
Self portrait. We have to do a lot of these because noone is ever as enthusiastic to take our pic (perhaps Ryan?). Thought you would appreciate this one Joc:).

7 comments:

Laurie said...

those are so cute, Megs! Keep taking your own pix if no one else will do it. Otherwise you will never remember when you were young and had no wrinkles or chin hair.

Val said...

WHY are you up at 4:30 AM blogging???!!!! Glad to see some new posts, but you should be sleeping :)

Laurie said...

Megan is MY girl, up at 4:30 working! We need to start IM'ing each other!

Kasie M. said...

OMG, one blog entry is at 3:59 AM. You ARE a morning person. I have to say that I thought Hads looked just like you, but I am starting to see a lot of Ryan in her now. She's a cutie!

Val said...

she looks SO cute in the bear outfit!!!

Jocelyn said...

Such a cute pair!AND I can totally appreciate the self portraits..you must keep taking them. So glad I stopped by yesterday- I soooo fell in love with Hadley. She was adorable- lovable and such a cute kiddo. You seemed so in love as well. I'm happy!

Hope said...

If my self portraits looked like that, I would be taking pics like crazy!