Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our Besties.

Joc and Bennett came over for dinner Monday night and as always it was too fun. Right in front of Joc is her first glass of wine, I think she went on to have about three more...which made for a hilarious night. The stuff that comes out of this girls mouth!
Bennett held Hads for a LONG time! He went on to say how tired his arm got and that someone should invent a sling or something to help hold the babies up. If only Bennett had thought of this about 6 years ago and bought stock in Baby Bjorn. Then instead or our best friends, they could be our best RICH friends.

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jeeze- i get called out when I only drink 1 glass of wine AND I get called out when I drink 3 bottles.. so unfair. Maybe somewhere in the middle? Hey- Ryan's just glad it wasn't him undefire for once!not about the wine.. the other stuff!

Meg said...

Don't you know you can never win with me. I loved it though Joc, I thought you were fabulous. And for you readers, she wasn't drunk at all, just a little uninhibited.

Laurie said...

good idea Bennett! As Meg said, too bad you're actually about 10,000 years too late...

Jocelyn said...

10,000 years too late for most things, I'm afraid to say

Kasie M. said...

Bennett is a natural too. Make sure he has his own baby bjorn when his time comes.

Val said...

Oh that is so Bennett, I love it! He looks like a natural in those pics:)

Sue said...

megan - hads kinda LOOKS like bennett . . .

Meg said...

Susna, don't you be starting any rumors. We've kept it quiet this long:).

Laurie said...

does this mean that Hads doesn't have to be a Republican???

Sue said...

I'm just sayin . . .