Just to set the record straight, Lavs has been complaining non-stop that Katie and I "made" her watch "the Next Top Model". I don't think it's appropriate for you to reference a show you've been detesting as if you like it Laurie Ann!
Hadley - I'm going to run right out and buy a backpack for Hope. . . wait - I already did that - you hated it and didn't look at ALL cute in it with your screaming red face and fire coming out of your ears. Ok Hads - you win. You are the cutest backpack baby ever.
11 comments:
She fits so perfectly in that thing. Yes, REI would SELL OUT in seconds!
Picture number two looks EXACTLY like you!
such an adorable smile! SHE should be the new spokesmodel for Baby Gap not that old hag Suri Cruise.
Suri with her fake baby extensions! Gag me;).
Bald is Beautiful (just call her "Fivehead" and she can be like Tyra)
I totally agree with Lis... about pic #2.. it's the head tilt back... you do that.
Just to set the record straight, Lavs has been complaining non-stop that Katie and I "made" her watch "the Next Top Model". I don't think it's appropriate for you to reference a show you've been detesting as if you like it Laurie Ann!
well I might as well make some use of the crap I absorb from having to watch these awful shows...
How anyone could detest "ANTM" is beyond be. Next you're going to be making fun of "Rock of Love" or "The Hills".
So are you some kind of pack animal when she is in this covered wagon?? biggest frickin' baby pack i've ever seen!
Hadley - I'm going to run right out and buy a backpack for Hope. . . wait - I already did that - you hated it and didn't look at ALL cute in it with your screaming red face and fire coming out of your ears. Ok Hads - you win. You are the cutest backpack baby ever.
Post a Comment