Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Old Man Whithers.



Our 5 month old could easily pass for 95 years old.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

poor little thing with that hairline, maybe you should just go for the complete Fester...

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She is sure standing well by herself! -lis-

Meg said...

Yeah Lis!!! Thanks for the post:).

Kasie M. said...

love that hairline!!

Laurie said...

these pix make me laugh the more I look at them. With her bald dome and her little sort of saggy peaches, she IS old Man Whithers. But you are still adorable Hads! And Mama says she has a Hoyer Lift available if you need it (what's that disease where you get old really really fast? Progeria? Hads doesn't have it, does she???) Kidding!

Val said...

well if she's an old man, she is the cutest old man I've ever seen!!!

Jocelyn said...

So funny because in person it doesn't look so dramatic as these pics do. In the pics I can see why Zaide would say to cut it, but in person I would so no need to. Hmmm

Hope said...

People are saying that Hadley is starting to look like Ryan too - is that true of this little old man rear? :)

Laurie said...

hey Meg, remember when we went to see "Sideways" and you about passed out realizing what your husband would look like naked in about 40 years? I'll bet that guy's butt looked a bit like Hadley's (well probably not, hers is pretty cute)

Meg said...

I didn't even know it was a man...remember? I thought it was a big fat woman because I didn't even know men could get fat like that. And you're right, Hads patootie is WAY cuter and a tad less hairy.

Unknown said...

Or Mr. Burns... you might lose a nickname here Lavs. She's still cute despite her old man tendencies. In the meantime, maybe Laurie can knit Hads some wigs to wear until her hair grows in (the boys claim she can knit anything). Hair or not, she's getting too big, way too fast!

Anonymous said...

I see her bald head mum now her lovely baldpussy please mmmmmmmm make mecum