She is so good at looking at the camera! I really do think she is going to be a camera lover and if her legs stay that skinny- ANTM here she comes...
Of course she'll need to grow some hair first. I don't think ANTM goes for the bald look sadly.
Hey they have plus size models(which I think means a size 6 and up...bitches) and one with autism, by the time Hads is ready bald may be the thing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so good at looking at the camera! I really do think she is going to be a camera lover and if her legs stay that skinny- ANTM here she comes...
Of course she'll need to grow some hair first. I don't think ANTM goes for the bald look sadly.
Hey they have plus size models(which I think means a size 6 and up...bitches) and one with autism, by the time Hads is ready bald may be the thing!
Post a Comment