Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9-8-7

Sarah got married last weekend! What an event it was.
She is going to kill me! But she'll be in Bali for 2 weeks so noone tell her.
Never too fancy for a self-pic.
Her dress was gorgeous. I think it may have been a size -2.
Finally able to relax...and all that wine on the table doesn't hurt.
Congrats you lovebirds!

9 comments:

Val said...

Lucky for Sarah she looks AMAZING in that photo- but yah, I would kill you if I were her! Gorgeous pics, I can't wait to see the rest!

Lis said...

9-8-7 I get it now. When is my brain going to come back?

Laurie said...

lol that is a great piccie. I think I saw those advertised on late night TV last night, and I was wondering where all the flab bulged out. Obs, you can only wear this if you don't HAVE any flab to begin with!

Jocelyn said...

she looked gorgeous.. that dress! wow.

heather said...

So fun! I can't wait to see more pictures, she looks amazing!!

Sue said...

Lis - the brain will semi-return when you're 35 or so . . . xoxo

Kasie M. said...

I can't believe you posted that second pic...I love it and she looks great.

Anonymous said...

Well I am back and I have found the post!!!! Thanks a lot:) and you are one to talk, I think your dress was a size -0 on your wedding day!

Brittany said...

I know her! She works or worked at Wells Fargo! When I was working in the Bellevue Wells Fargo bank in Home Mortgage I believe she was a business banker... small world right?
Brittany Brown