Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Adorable.





Hadley, we couldn't agree more.

12 comments:

Val said...

She looks like a doll with those shoes on. I feel like you should send these pictures to Mattel and they might try to turn her into a doll! I would buy it :)

Laurie said...

gotta love the giant Cons!

Cara said...

who could have gotten her those precious shoes?

Jocelyn said...

she is adorable! and with the cutest personality to match. I love her.

Katie said...

hey Car, don't be taking all the credit for the Cons... I seem to remember picking those out! ;)

Meg said...

Ooooh, I love it that you're being thrown under the bus by you're own sis Car. The Cons have been the best gift ever, a huge hit wherever we go!

heather said...

Hads is AMAZING, so fricken cute!

Unknown said...

Megs, loving the new posts. Could you start throwing her in super backpack a little more often so you and Ryan can keep up with your audience's baby needs???

Kasie M. said...

Such a big big girl these days. Too cute!

Jocelyn said...

Hey DAVIS! Get on your list.. I'm checking your ass to make sure!

Hope said...

How can you not fall head over heals for little Miss "Adorable"? See you soon Hads! We will work on Hope's ability to share next time. Maybe she won't steal your binky.

Cara said...

not cool, to be called out, especially when i am too far away to defend myself!!!