Thursday, September 13, 2007

All gone.

Last bite Baby Bird.

...And this is what happens when we run out of Sweet Potatoes.

14 comments:

Lis said...

Those sweet potatoes must have been good. It's confirmed we have a short chubby baby! Just kidding. Maddie is weighing in at 15# 3 oz and is 24" long. The nurse used a yardstick though which was weird and probably not the most accurate of instruments!

Unknown said...

That's OK Lis, she's still adorable. She is just enjoying her Sundstrom heritage for a while! I can't wait to see her by the way. I'm jealous that Katie gets to see Mads and Hads now, while I'm stuck in Spokane working on stupid Masters classes! Life is so unfair.

Laurie said...

Square Mads and Rectangle Hads are soooo cute

Lis said...

I think Mads is more round then square! We'll keep this to Hads though...rectanlge totally works. She's a keeper

Sue said...

Lis - your little weeble is precious - and she'll grow into it!

Meg said...

She is a little weeble. I love it!And mine is a bobble-head. And Lis you are free to talk about Maddie as much as you like. No rules with blogging:). Plus we LOVE to hear about her, roundness and all.

Jocelyn said...

Please just keep calling her baby bird when you feed her and I'll keep on reading your blog.

Laurie said...

or you could start your own blog, Lis...;-) cuz we need Mads news too.

Anonymous said...

maybe if you fed her half of what you left on her face she would actually get the whole jar full. WE sure don't look like that on Wednesdays

Unknown said...

A Mads blog...what a glorious idea. Either way, keep us posted Lis. We love both our little cousins on the East side of the state, and Lavs and I will take our news whatever way that we can get it!

Meg said...

Well, she probably doesn't look like that on Wednesdays because she's a limp, comatose, noodle from having NO nap all day. But thanks for your input "anonymous".

Laurie said...

hmmm, I'm sensing some mother/daughter conflict going on here...is that you, Zaide?

Anonymous said...

Zaide is alive and well and keeping the Had fires burning on Wednesdays WITH naps and feeding. Don't know what that crasy mother is talking about.

Lis said...

I don't think I can handle a blog. What pressure! I get frustrated enough uploading the pics to the costco website.