Wasn't I just bragging about how well she can sit up?
Hadley can't wait to hit the slopes. We should probably get her walking first...and as evidenced by the above pic, gravity isn't on her side yet.
Edible.
She looks like such a kid in these pics, and not really like she's ours.
"Alright Mom, I'm boiling hot."
8 comments:
her little REI ski vest is soooo cute. She's still a little tippy tonks tho, better plan to take her in world's biggest back pack this year. Or train Rudy to pull a sled.
I beg to differ, gravity is definitely on her "side" and back and front, she's always tippy tonks.
she is such a little kid- is right! so cute.. this almost makes me want one of my very own. if anybody could do- it's this little one!
you're right - she is not yours in that photo - she is Todd Hill's!
I love the ski outfit- she's ready for a trip to that cabin (if it really exists, I'm starting to wonder...
I don't know, that last pic of her drooling is definitely reminiscent of some of your and Ryan's drinking nights I'm sure...
Meg - just looking at those little cheeks (ok - maybe not so little!). . . OHHH!! I just want to take a bite! And the comment on the drooling - so right! Although I think the pic of Hadley tipping over may also be a learned behavior. . :)
I love vests for kids. Too cute! As much as I didn't want fall to come, I'm having fun dressing Hayley in warm clothes. Isn't it kind of fun putting a hat on Hads and getting her all bundled up to go out?
Post a Comment