My insanely smart friend Traudi Rose is starting Business School at GW University this fall. So she sent Hads this shirt thinking maybe some of her genius would wear off on her. Don't think it's going to work Trout, and even if it did...her college fund will only get her as far as WSU.
hooray for keeping up the Davis tradition, ie; "let your kids go to school anywhere they want...as long as it's in Washington" Glad to hear she "has" a college fund and her mother is not blowing it all on "must haves" at the mall, another good reason to have Ryan around.
I don't know Zaide, Megs is claiming there's a "college fund" but she also thought she could buy whatever she wanted at Chez Target. We better make sure it's a Get account that she can't rob instead of a checking account in "Hads" name... ;) JK Megaloo, I'm sure you'll save enough for Hads to go to WAZZU. Or maybe Spokane Falls CC...
Hmmm. . . Hads becoming a Coug. . . I'm shopping as we speak. . . GO COUGS! :) Although then that tipping over picture a little earlier on the blog will become a little more "real" during her Coug years!
8 comments:
Hads is a COUG, I can tell. She already likes to party.
hooray for keeping up the Davis tradition, ie; "let your kids go to school anywhere they want...as long as it's in Washington" Glad to hear she "has" a college fund and her mother is not blowing it all on "must haves" at the mall, another good reason to have Ryan around.
I don't even know where this smart GW college is? I guess it wasn't on my application list:)
I don't know Zaide, Megs is claiming there's a "college fund" but she also thought she could buy whatever she wanted at Chez Target. We better make sure it's a Get account that she can't rob instead of a checking account in "Hads" name... ;) JK Megaloo, I'm sure you'll save enough for Hads to go to WAZZU. Or maybe Spokane Falls CC...
Hmmm. . . Hads becoming a Coug. . . I'm shopping as we speak. . . GO COUGS! :) Although then that tipping over picture a little earlier on the blog will become a little more "real" during her Coug years!
Exactly right, anyone as good at tipping over as Hadley is a born Coug.
yay Traudi! :)
and the GW shirt looks a million times better than the one your dad is wearing Hads, so don't be getting any crazy ideas...
Post a Comment