"Wow Mom, the colors they made this thing are really obnoxious." Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! "I'm feeling a little light-headed, was this thing made in China?" Action photo.
Megs, she has a blog, who needs a scrapbook? Just print out your blog pages and through them in a binder. This is way cooler! I mean, how many kids have a blog devoted to them from birth (outside of our extended family)?
I thought about cutting and pasting. What happens when Megan comes over and flips through the book. "hmm these comments are really funny and strangely familiar."
"uhhh. haha, I know, I am good. let's do something else now."
7 comments:
she is going to have calves of steel in no time!
Can you come over and write in Madeline's scrapbooks? Your one-liners are hi-larious.
Can you come over and start Hadley's scrapbooks:).
cut and paste, Lis. Cut and paste.
Megs, she has a blog, who needs a scrapbook? Just print out your blog pages and through them in a binder. This is way cooler! I mean, how many kids have a blog devoted to them from birth (outside of our extended family)?
I thought about cutting and pasting. What happens when Megan comes over and flips through the book.
"hmm these comments are really funny and strangely familiar."
"uhhh. haha, I know, I am good. let's do something else now."
Lis, you're funny:).
Post a Comment