Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jumpin' Jack Flash.



Okay, so she kind of more sways in her jumper than jumps...but she's terrified of getting the "Sundstom Legs." Of course, she's going to need sturdy legs to keep that big head up.

10 comments:

Laurie said...

those string beans will NEVER become Sundstrom tree stumps. She does appear to have the Sundstrom large head though (the better to outwit her nemeses.) Does she have a nemesis yet? Cuz every Sundstrom needs at least one. Right now, mine is Greg Heister the guy who does the Zags basketball commentary. But I need a more worthy nemesis...

Jocelyn said...

everytime I look at her- she looks more grown-up- healthy and happy. (I'm even gagging) because that sounds so cheesy- but it's so true.

Unknown said...

Mom, Heister is not a worthy nemesis for you. He's an idiot, and you can just mute the sound. Although, I will admit that he is world's worst commentator. Maybe your nemesis should be red-headed #1 fan...

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, just when I didnt think she could get any cuter!

Sue said...

THAT GIRL DOES NOT HAVE A BIG HEAD - you know who has the big head - and she's nowhere close to that - and she is never having Sundstrom legs - they are WAY to slivery

Cara said...

everyone in life needs a nemesis. she will find hers, dont worry. i think it;s just the camera angle that makes it look like she has worlds biggest head.

Laurie said...

Cara, you obv. haven't seen Bobble Head Joe (Megs delete this one if Carla is a blogger!)

Unknown said...

Good point ladies...Had's is more like bobblehead Posh. But don't worry Megs, Tony used to be a giant pumpkin head, and he finally grew into his, so Hads has a good shot too! ;)

Laurie said...

actually, Fred still has kind of a big head. But that's all the better to outwit your nemeses...

Val said...

I do not think her head is that big! She is so happy all the time now, enjoy it, because when she hits 15 months she might become a monster, like her cousin.