Wow Megs, you're making Kipper look like a pro
I think I'm too impatient, and this kid is a mover and a shaker.
two words: meat bottsies.
I see that there is some near her eye but I have you beat. I got it INTO her eyeball yesterday. I know what you mean when you say "mover and shaker" Madeline does not holod still at all!
Let's look at the positive - you barely got any on the bib. . .
this is exactly why i held my children with one arm tucked under my arm and my hand holding the free arm!
In her eye, really?
all right Zaide, find your password and cut the anonymous crap. If you are going to ridicule your children, at least put your name on it.
Love hope's comment:) We're messy around here too, who cares- it's more fun to be messy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow Megs, you're making Kipper look like a pro
I think I'm too impatient, and this kid is a mover and a shaker.
two words: meat bottsies.
I see that there is some near her eye but I have you beat. I got it INTO her eyeball yesterday. I know what you mean when you say "mover and shaker" Madeline does not holod still at all!
Let's look at the positive - you barely got any on the bib. . .
this is exactly why i held my children with one arm tucked under my arm and my hand holding the free arm!
In her eye, really?
all right Zaide, find your password and cut the anonymous crap. If you are going to ridicule your children, at least put your name on it.
Love hope's comment:) We're messy around here too, who cares- it's more fun to be messy!
Post a Comment