Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mrs. Farley?



So, I got home from work today and Ryan could not believe I would post a pic or our darling daughter looking like Chris Farley (*see post below). I started looking through all the pics of her and Maddie and well, I think she's just going through a Chris Farley stage...with a hint of Uncle Fester. Sorry Ry, but it ain't easy to hide all those chins.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

If Mads can be Arthur Spooner, Hads can be Chris Farley...

Anonymous said...

maddie = kip, it is scary.

hads= meegan with rudy forehead,
it is scary.

Unknown said...

First, who is "obsessed with lowdie" cause that name is cracking me up. Second, of all the comparisons that have been made for Hads and Mads, Chris Farley seems the kindest. At least he was funny!--Yes Medusa, I'm talking to you here!

Jocelyn said...

I'm thinking they both kind of look like Chris Farley- which I love.. just a phase they go through- nice to be a baby and be fat and happy.. not so nice when you're my age.

Meg said...

Joc, you make me laugh daily.

Val said...

I think the cheeks are the cutest thing ever- she's gotta have some fat on her somewhere and what not better than on cute little cheekies for people to kiss:) Or hit, as Lauren likes to do. She's still in trouble...

Anonymous said...

happy is good at any age Joc. Fat we can work on.