Saturday, September 15, 2007

P.J.'s


Kids in jammies are the best.

12 comments:

Laurie said...

do I see a tiny round belly, or is it just the horizontal stripes? Either way, Cindy Lou Who is looking preshie weshie!

Anonymous said...

i love her.

Jocelyn said...

I love jammies the best too. It's the whole thing- the bathtime- good scents- soft skin- sleepy-cuddly baby- and the adorable jammies.

Lis said...

Those are cute PJs. She is looking more and more like you. Kip Jr. is still looking like... well, Kip.

Kasie M. said...

I love PJ's too. And yes, Costco does have the best ones. Can't beat $7.50!

Hope said...

Baby Gap - here I come! Now, If I could just figure out a way to look as cute as Hads in jammies with feet - I'd be set.

Anonymous said...

Lis looking like Kip is one thing...acting like him is a whole other. We'll hope she stays with the first one, I don't know that you could handle two of them!!!

Val said...

Love love love the jammers- Lauren has the same ones, we'll have to both wear them together for a slumber party :)

Laurie said...

as long as Mads doesn't poop in the closet, it's all good

Laurie said...

oops was I supposed to reveal that little incident ;-)

Meg said...

I didn't even know Kipper pooped in the closet. But maybe I forgot because I am still haunted by Lootie and the best bundle story ever!

Unknown said...

Could be worse Kipper, Tony poops/pees in his friend's clothes hamper (drinking in college makes for some interesting stories, eh TJ?)