lol that is great. Just don't let her sleep at Zaide's and watch "The Haunting" or Zaide will have major nightmares. Of course, Baba will be a good victim of the hand in the glass of warm water...
and she has her first "slumber party" at the end of the month, (and longer if her parents can't make it back in the country) we'll be ready for all the hi-jinx.
I Looooove that shirt. It was one of my most favorites for Lauren to wear, I think it was one of the first things I actually bought her myself. Hads, you look quite cute in it too :)
I think you need to intro Hads to the whipcream on the hand trick. Again, Baba would be a great choice for that. A little tickle to the forehead... ha, ha, ha!
i'm not totally convinced Hads' arms bend at the elbows....
if not, and she has some strange new ailment, you guys have to move into Mimi's though - cuz we want to sign her house up for Extreme Makeover but no one here is sick enough/has a big enough sob story. okay? :)
Oh, we'll totally say she has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and therefore will never be able to bend her elbows or knees...wah, wah, now fix our house. I love it! And Lis, we are going to Whistler at the end of the month for our friend Pat's 30th bday bash. Do we need passports? Or are Birth Certifs okay to go to Canada? Anyone, anyone, Buehler???
You need a driver's license AND a birth certificate to travel to Canada if you are driving. You need a passport if you are flying. Hope that helps. You can get more info at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
when you submit your application to Extreme Home Makeover, you need to say that Hads is suffering from "Curvus-armositis" (latin for "Bent Arm disease")
13 comments:
lol that is great. Just don't let her sleep at Zaide's and watch "The Haunting" or Zaide will have major nightmares. Of course, Baba will be a good victim of the hand in the glass of warm water...
and she has her first "slumber party" at the end of the month, (and longer if her parents can't make it back in the country) we'll be ready for all the hi-jinx.
where are you guys going?
I Looooove that shirt. It was one of my most favorites for Lauren to wear, I think it was one of the first things I actually bought her myself. Hads, you look quite cute in it too :)
I think you need to intro Hads to the whipcream on the hand trick. Again, Baba would be a great choice for that. A little tickle to the forehead... ha, ha, ha!
i'm not totally convinced Hads' arms bend at the elbows....
if not, and she has some strange new ailment, you guys have to move into Mimi's though - cuz we want to sign her house up for Extreme Makeover but no one here is sick enough/has a big enough sob story. okay? :)
Oh, we'll totally say she has Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis and therefore will never be able to bend her elbows or knees...wah, wah, now fix our house. I love it! And Lis, we are going to Whistler at the end of the month for our friend Pat's 30th bday bash. Do we need passports? Or are Birth Certifs okay to go to Canada? Anyone, anyone, Buehler???
I think as long as you're driving you're still OK.
I thought I heard you need passports now, but I could be wrong... I'll ask Kelly, she goes once a week at least.
You need a driver's license AND a birth certificate to travel to Canada if you are driving. You need a passport if you are flying. Hope that helps. You can get more info at http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html
You gals are so helpful, thanks everybody! Now let's just hope we can make it over the border with all our narcotics.
when you submit your application to Extreme Home Makeover, you need to say that Hads is suffering from "Curvus-armositis" (latin for "Bent Arm disease")
Post a Comment