The new "trick" that keeps Hadley entertained. Amazing how you'll do anything to keep em' happy. Such a good little helper while Mom cooks dinner. The view is so great up here guys! ...and we're out.
what a good mama to cart that girl around. Good thing she's still tiny, could be hard on the back otherwise! Boy she is soooo spoiled ; - ) Get Zaide over there to do the Macarena while you cook dinner!
Whatever works. The pack will be handy for a long long time. Isn't it funny the things you end up doing to make your child happy!? Have you had to go for any drives yet?
5 comments:
what a good mama to cart that girl around. Good thing she's still tiny, could be hard on the back otherwise! Boy she is soooo spoiled ; - ) Get Zaide over there to do the Macarena while you cook dinner!
I did a double take- making sure this is infact what I was seeing- so funny.. I love the things you'll do to make EVERYONE happy!
P.S. I like the new blog colors!
Whatever works. The pack will be handy for a long long time. Isn't it funny the things you end up doing to make your child happy!? Have you had to go for any drives yet?
That is a good workout for you, I feel like the backpack weighs a million pounds. You look better than me with it on, I'm a total hunchback!
I'll have to show you the African back wrap version, might be a little easier on you!
Post a Comment