She looks like George Bush here! How come all babies have the George Bush look? Lauren did it too!
Please frame this one. I love the bright red high chair and that face is priceless.. and yes.. I would like some oatmeal.
VAL _ PLEASE _ don't label the innocent little thing like that!
George Bush??? Val, do you hate your niece??? I'd rather have you say she looks like dog poop:).
are all the Prentices Republicans or something?
i think they are - ry raised his eyebrows on my 01/09/2009 bumper sticker . . .
I agree with Joc, that face is priceless. Having fun with the solids yet?
You all should love W. Without your scapegoat you might have to think about taking responsibility for something!
Oh boy! Megan did NOT write that last comment. Her now single husband did. Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And who wants the kid?
OMG - Ryan, you have now officially made me a dem - KISS MY ASS
Were you on the fence?
actually, I was an independent - voting for the PERSON - but it is now official - and your dad is off the hook - Ryan is the new "Uncle" sitter (as in Richard and Marshall)for his crazy talk
I am laughing so hard right now...
Post a Comment
13 comments:
She looks like George Bush here! How come all babies have the George Bush look? Lauren did it too!
Please frame this one. I love the bright red high chair and that face is priceless.. and yes.. I would like some oatmeal.
VAL _ PLEASE _ don't label the innocent little thing like that!
George Bush??? Val, do you hate your niece??? I'd rather have you say she looks like dog poop:).
are all the Prentices Republicans or something?
i think they are - ry raised his eyebrows on my 01/09/2009 bumper sticker . . .
I agree with Joc, that face is priceless. Having fun with the solids yet?
You all should love W. Without your scapegoat you might have to think about taking responsibility for something!
Oh boy! Megan did NOT write that last comment. Her now single husband did. Anyone know a good divorce lawyer? And who wants the kid?
OMG - Ryan, you have now officially made me a dem - KISS MY ASS
Were you on the fence?
actually, I was an independent - voting for the PERSON - but it is now official - and your dad is off the hook - Ryan is the new "Uncle" sitter (as in Richard and Marshall)for his crazy talk
I am laughing so hard right now...
Post a Comment