Friday, August 24, 2007

Cozy.



We were visiting Great Grandma Shirley (Hadley's identical twin) and didn't have anything for Hads to sleep in. Then I remembered the playroom full of toys and figured there had to be a Cabbage Patch Crib...since I had about 20 of them when I was little. Low and behold, we found the perfect "doll" playpen. Maybe a tad small?

5 comments:

Laurie said...

what a cute batch of photos! Is this Bertha Cory's Old Bed? Tell the Man and the Lady to lay in some supplies for the love of pete

Val said...

You look so snuggly in that cabbage patch bed! Too cute!

Jocelyn said...

Snug as a bug in a rug...forsures. Is this actually where the cabbage patches slept? I was cool and had a cornsilk with redhair.. she was lovely.

Kasie M. said...

My first thought when I saw the first pic was "What kind of playpin does she have" I'm glad to know that this belonged to the cabbage patch kids and it's not something you picked out at Babies-R-Us. Hads does look snug in it though.

Amy D. said...

This is hilarious!