I think she looks like she's getting bigger.. a little chub on her. Smooch. Although- she is in a bathroom sink and she does fit in cabbage patch doll cribs.
It's only right she fits in a cabbage patch doll crib Jocelyn since she was named for Megan's cabbage patch doll...the name she made her doll get changed to officially I mean.
7 comments:
disregard above question, I guess I need to look at your entries in order!
you guys are pretty danger island for trusting hads not to grab everything in site . . .
you can tell the Prentices LIVE on danger island!!!
I think she looks like she's getting bigger.. a little chub on her. Smooch. Although- she is in a bathroom sink and she does fit in cabbage patch doll cribs.
Hads looks big in the sink. She fits in it perfectly!
I love the tongue- you are taking after miss Lauren. Now if you do this with Santa that would be super cute, then we'd have matching pics!
It's only right she fits in a cabbage patch doll crib Jocelyn since she was named for Megan's cabbage patch doll...the name she made her doll get changed to officially I mean.
Post a Comment