I can't believe how big she is getting. Fred and I are coming home for 10 days over Christmas, so you better prepared to be seeing me A LOT. I have a lot of time to make up for!!!
9 hours of sleep...nice for mom and dad. Too bad all nights can't be like that. Did you sleep 9 straight hours too or did you get up a few times to make sure Hads was still breathing?
Totally her mama's kid--waking up all early and smiley and perky...so annoying! Oh wait, when it's Hads, it's cute! But I tell you what, when she's older and has slumber parties and sleep overs, her friends that are not the oh-so-morning-person she is may not appreciate the liveliness! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...Shut up Santa Claus! Sorry fellow bloggers, only Megs will get that one and I'll leave it up to her if she wants to share the story.
Megs is also super cute, skinny and funny as hell. So many reasons to hate the girl, but you just can't do it. Her mother is a morning person too, with her 'waffle-ines', really irritating lol. :-)
What the hell is a curmudgeons? Is that a Potter reference? Sorry I'm not a "Pot Head" aka "Nerd Head"!! And yes, I think I've had those waffle-ines before from B, too!
13 comments:
nine hours of sleep when we are working on GAINING WEIGHT! this child needs fed HOURLY! JUST SAY NO TO SLEEP HADS!
She is such a dainty- pretty little thing. I just love her
A beautiful baby! Just browsing blogs, and found this little angel! My best to you both!
i just want to say for record i am NOT DAISY! this is great a true STRANGER! i am lovin it!
who is daisy???? I do love the ducky PJs though she is growing up so fast!
I can't believe how big she is getting. Fred and I are coming home for 10 days over Christmas, so you better prepared to be seeing me A LOT. I have a lot of time to make up for!!!
XOXO
9 hours of sleep...nice for mom and dad. Too bad all nights can't be like that. Did you sleep 9 straight hours too or did you get up a few times to make sure Hads was still breathing?
I need to see the Elf hat!!!! Stat!! New Piccies!
WE DEMAND NEW POSTS!
Totally her mama's kid--waking up all early and smiley and perky...so annoying! Oh wait, when it's Hads, it's cute! But I tell you what, when she's older and has slumber parties and sleep overs, her friends that are not the oh-so-morning-person she is may not appreciate the liveliness! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...Shut up Santa Claus! Sorry fellow bloggers, only Megs will get that one and I'll leave it up to her if she wants to share the story.
Megs is also super cute, skinny and funny as hell. So many reasons to hate the girl, but you just can't do it. Her mother is a morning person too, with her 'waffle-ines', really irritating lol. :-)
Laurie and Jame you're funny as shit. Keep it coming you wretched curmudgeons.
What the hell is a curmudgeons? Is that a Potter reference? Sorry I'm not a "Pot Head" aka "Nerd Head"!! And yes, I think I've had those waffle-ines before from B, too!
Post a Comment