I LOVE those pants! They were my favorite for Lauren so it's so fun to see them on Hadley! And they are 3-6 months- yeah Miss Hadley, must be all that yummy rice cereal you ate on Tuesday!
I love getting hand me downs. Lauren wears cute clothes (I'm a ghost reader on her blog too) so I bet Hads will be getting lot's of her stuff in the future.
5 comments:
are you reading to her? DAILY!
So cute AND how great she fits in hand me downs.. please tell me they aren't newborns!
I LOVE those pants! They were my favorite for Lauren so it's so fun to see them on Hadley! And they are 3-6 months- yeah Miss Hadley, must be all that yummy rice cereal you ate on Tuesday!
god she's adorable! Pink is def. her color. Auntie Lowdie better get the needles clicking
I love getting hand me downs. Lauren wears cute clothes (I'm a ghost reader on her blog too) so I bet Hads will be getting lot's of her stuff in the future.
Post a Comment